About Cocoa Beach
Welcome to world renouned Cocoa Beach, the surfing capital of the world and Orlando's closest beach! Cocoa Beach has developed is remarkable reputation by appealing to a wide range of travellers. Whether looking for the perfect family beach vacation, planning a romantic honeymoon, looking for some quality R&R, or even on business, Cocoa Beach offers attractions, activites, and a wide range of things to do that are suitable for all visitors!
Popular Things To Do
- Disney, Sea World & Universal All are approximately 45 minutes away.
- Cocoa Beach Pier The pier is where the action is. Restaurants, Nightlife, Fishing, Volleyball... its all here!
- Ron Jon’s Surf Shop The world famous Ron Jon Surf Shop. Minutes from the Pier.
- Kennedy Space Center Located 15-20 Minutes North of most units.
- Casino Cruises Try out your luck on a local casino cruise.
- Deep Sea Fishing There are a number of local deep sea fishing charters available.
- Cruse Ship Port You can watch the cruise ships leave port right from the beach.
- Golfing There are a large number of courses within a short driving distance for the avid golfer.
- Surfing Cocoa Beach is well known for surfing. You can see the local surf report here.
- Restaurants Check out a list of local restaurants. Something for everyone.