The Space Coast is full of so many fun activities to do. Whether you are traveling as a family, empty-nesters, pet owners, action seekers or sun-worshipers, there is something for everyone. While we certainly can’t outline all of them, we wanted to give you a snapshot of the kind of variety that exists.
These are 5 unique activities to check out!
- Have lunch with an astronaut: this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to enjoy a meal with an astronaut where you get to hear stores, ask questions and get photos. Perfect to tag on with a visit to the world famous Kennedy Space Center (there is so much to see and do there!)
- Guided eco-tours: Explore the Thousand Islands in Cocoa Beach, one of the most biodiverse estuary in North America, home to around 4,500 plant and animal species. Guides will help you soak in as much information as possible, while you enjoy the serene environment.
- Aerial adventures & zip lines: Navigate your way through over 50 unique challenges set in a canopy of beautiful oak trees. Good for any level (and age)!
- Attend yoga surf school: What’s better than doing yoga? Doing it on the beach surrounded by the sound and sights of the beautiful waves!
- Cocoa beach helicopter tours: Get a bird’s eye view of area landmarks like the Kennedy Space Center, Disney and the Port or try to spot sharks, manatees, surfers from the sky. What a cool once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
We hope you get the chance to try something new on your next vacation that you might not have otherwise done. Sometimes, those make the most lasting memories!