We are now accepting all reservations with the exception of guests arriving from New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey. For guests arriving from those 4 states, we are accepting reservations after August 16th (this is an estimated timeline and is subject to change).
Important Facts on Cleaning & Safety
The safety of our guests and staff comes first. Here are a few things you should know:
- Unlike a hotel, every condo can be accessed by outdoor walkways and stairs with elevators being an option should you choose. In addition, our self-check-in process means there is no in-person contact when checking in to any of our properties.
- Our cleaning staff are equipped with masks, gloves and disinfectants.
- A rigorous cleaning process is adhered to during each cleaning.
- All properties are in low/medium density buildings which are naturally less busy.
- All properties are equipped with fully stocked kitchens, so you can choose to prepare meals at home if preferred.
- Given the relaxed nature of the area, one can have a very enjoyable vacation with limited interaction with others should you choose.