It’s no secret that the Space Coast is an amazing place to explore and plan lots of fun activities with your family.
Nestled between the beautiful ocean and the Banana river and close to Disney, Orlando and the Kennedy Space Center, it’s impossible to see everything in one trip!
It wouldn’t be fair to compile a list of every activity for families, because there are simply too many! We are going to highlight some that have been hits with our guests for many years. Over time we will continue to share new, unique and interesting things to do while you are here!
Here are some classics to surely hit next time you are near Cocoa Beach, FL.
1. Brevard Zoo: explore a vast array of animals at this local treasure. You can even explore on a train, kayak or paddle boat!
2. Picnic at Lori Wilson Park: offering free parking and admission, this 32 acre beach park is a great place to enjoy the beauty of the beach and nearby activities. There are two pavilions, grills, picnic tables, a playground, beach volleyball court for all to enjoy
3. Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures: wind yourself through over 40 challenges of different levels of difficulty, set in a canopy of 100 year old oak trees. Bonus – the view is amazing!
4. Head over to Lighthouse Cove Mini Golf where the kids can get ice cream and the adults can golf with a craft beer in their hands. Perfect for both kids and adults!
5. A family visit isn’t complete without a visit to the Kennedy Space Center. Tour around the site, train like an astronaut, attend a camp, or even see a live Rocket launch!