Easy & Delicious Florida Key Lime Pie Recipe
There is no dessert more refreshing & delicious as a Florida Key Lime Pie!
This simple recipe is the ultimate summer dessert choice; cool, zesty and oh-so-tasty. It is guaranteed to be a hit with your family and friends.It is definitely the most requested dessert around our dinner table – especially in the summer!
- 1 ¼ C graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ C sugar
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 14 oz. cans sweetened condensed milk
- ½ C sour cream
- ¾ C key lime juice
- grated lime zest for garnish
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix until blended
- Press crumbs into bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and key lime juice. Stir until smooth
- Pour into pie pan
- Bake for 10 minutes in 350 degree oven, until tiny bubbles form on the surface.
- Turn off oven and let pie sit in oven for 30 minutes – do not allow to brown.
- Chill before serving
- Garnish with whipped cream and lime zest